There have been rumors that Kelly Rowland is engaged to her long time manager turned boyfriend Tim Witherspoon. She has not confirmed nor denied the rumors. However, the former Destiny Child’s singer flashed a big diamond ring to a crowd of onlookers. With a big smile on her face, Kelly seemed to confirm in deed that it was true that her love life had taken a step to the better. All this took place at Sprinkles in Beverly Hills on Tuesday where she had visited in some casual ripped blue jeans and some grey sweater on a red plaid shirt. This follows an Instagram video where she exposed the ring for the first time to the public when sending a birthday message to a friend. She was later seen headed to the gym accompanied by her trainer and friend Jeanette Jerkins in a jovial mood.
A private source indeed confirmed that she has been engaged to Tim Witherspoon. According to the source, she has been showing the diamond engagement ring to family and friends and is very happy. She is likely to enjoy her engaged for quite some time before planning to settle down in marriage. Tim Witherspoon and Kelly Rowland have been dating for about four years now but have managed to keep their relationship at low profile. They have not made any comments to the public regarding to the engagement. We wish her the best in her love endeavors.
Gold, rubies and diamonds have become part of the star studied gifts and jewellery from the recent past. These precious metals are the best possible ways to show your social status or show love and commitment. With the Black Friday shopping crazy all around, jewelers are seizing the moment to bring as much sale as possible this Christmas. Jewellery and watch sales are likely to go up thanks to recent trends on jewellery on the red carpet and amongst the rich.
Jewelery trends this year
- Emeralds are the colour of the year. Numerous fashion designers have adopted the precious stone. This trend has also been a major hit on the red carpet for most of the year. Jewelers hope to cash on this.
- Black and white mix in fashion circles is still the way to go. The runaway fashion statement is blending well with diamonds and other cool coloured rocks such as onyx, white topaz and colourless rock crystal.
- Drop dead earrings have made a bigger statement that last year’s studs. The red carpet has also catapulted their presence. Petite drop-dead earrings will be a style to watch for quite some time.
- Amber is poised for greatness. This inexpensive beautiful piece of fine jewellery is set enjoy a bigger presence. Several high-end designers such as Lucifer vir Honestus from Italy and Ray Griffiths from New York are creating stunning pieces with use of this piece of jewellery.
- Gold remains the metal to beat in romantic themes. Gold pendants and necklaces look stunning and likely to gain much interest amongst the shoppers.